We are looking for a full-time developer to work remotely. You will be working from your own home office. Occasional travel for meetings will be required (within EU).
You will be a member of our global development team. Your job is to design and build software for our systems and apps.
- Web Services / REST
- Windows IIS
Good to have:
- Microsoft Outlook Web Add-In Architecture and API
- Microsoft Graph API
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Object Oriented Design Patterns
- Automated Testing
- Visual Studio Team Services
- Software development life cycle experience, such as requirements gathering, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Experience with Scrum / Agile.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Team player
- Strong problem solving and design skills.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly.
- Self-disciplined, self-managing person who is able to produce superior result continuously within minimal supervision.
- Experience working remotely.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
Fluent in written and spoken English (IELTS 7.0 or equivalent).
How to Apply:
Send your CV and a motivation letter to hiring1805 (at) cadmus.one.